人的記憶力會隨著歲月的流逝而衰退,寫作可以彌補記憶的不足,將曾經的人生經歷和感悟記錄下來,也便于保存一份美好的回憶。寫范文的時候需要注意什么呢?有哪些格式需要注意呢?這里我整理了一些優秀的范文,希望對大家有所幫助,下面我們就來了解一下吧。
商務口語必背句子摘抄篇一
你今天看上支精力充沛啊。
are going to do drifting this afternoon.
下午我們要去玩漂流。
place is funded by local government.
這個地方是當地政府籌資建的。
can smell the fresh air.
你可以聞到清新的空氣。
need to handle the hovercraft during the journey.
整個行程中你需要控制好充氣閥。
are very important for changing directions.
船槳是用來改變方向的。
should avoid huge rocks and fast current.
你需要避開巨石和湍流。
you feel the excitement and fear?
你感受到興奮和恐懼了嗎?
we embark on our drifting expedition.
現在我們登上了我們的漂流征程。
is a man-made river.
這條河是人工河。
商務口語必背句子摘抄篇二
久仰,久仰!
i have long been looking forward to meeting you.
i have long desired to meet you.
久違了。
i haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
it’s been such a long time since we met last time.
久聞大名。
i’ve heard a lot about you.
這次由我負責全程陪同你們。
i will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
歡迎你到中國來。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上還好吧?
welcome to china.i hope you’ve had a good flight.
i hope you enjoyed your flight. / how was your journey?
謝謝你專程來接我。
thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
您貴姓?/您怎么稱呼?
may i know your name,please?
很高興見到你。您怎么稱呼7
glad/pleased to meet you,misterr…?
中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”
there’s an old saying in chinese which goes: “isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?
as a chinese saying goes, “nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
這是給您準備的日程安排。我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求。也可以告訴我。
this is the tentative itinerary/schedule i have prepared for ’s go through it
there is any special request,just let me know.
如果有什么需要幫忙的。盡管說。
if you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.
just let me know if you need anything.
我們安排你住在城里的……酒店。離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。
we’ve arranged for you to stay in…hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近。走路就可以到。
we have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
除了正式會談以外。我們也為大家安排了一些游覽活動。
in addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.
我期待著您的再次來訪。
i’m looking forward to your visit again.
代我向……問好。
remember me to… / say hello to…for me.
不用謝,這是我們應該做的。
don’t mention it. it’s my pleasure.